Find More Lookalike Customers Who Are Converting With Your Enterprise
Demographic targeting and psychographic targeting is a powerful means to reach those you believe can be top converters of your products and services. Maybe you’ve conducted focus groups or already have a sense of who those ideal customer profiles are. But after you’ve determined who they are, you’ve set your advertising in place, and you’re starting to get leads, are you leveraging any machine learning to find more of the customers who are really buying your products and services?
Our team leverages lookalike modeling and retargeting through several digital platforms including Programmatic Display, Paid Social, and Search Engine Marketing Campaigns.
Do you have a list of people who have converted on your website via a CRM List? Maybe you have a list of keywords you know gives you people certain to be in-market for your products and services? Our team will put together the ideal retargeting and lookalike model that will get you closer to your ideal customer.
How Our Lookalike Modeling Works
After identifying a pool of larger customers, you can use our programmatic, paid social, and search engine tools to discover similar audiences with behaviors that match up with your target audience, thus giving you a greater chance to converting more like-minded customers. Here is our process for setting up lookalike modeling campaigns:
- Supply Our team with your CRM database of top converters
- Your second option is to identify the interests, demographic variables and behaviors that best make up your clients
- Our team uploads that data across our various advertising mediums
- Through machine algorithmic learning, we identify those key customers who are most likely to convert and fit the same customer profile of your audience
- The machine continues to remind and improve its targeting based on the lookalike audience that converts on your website or with your brand
Key Lookalike Modeling Benefits
Lookalike modeling can be a powerful tool used as part of your marketing strategy and target top of funnel, middle, and lower funnels customers you have a sense could be in market looking for your products or services.
- Find your ideal clients and similar potential converters from your own CRM Lists
- Optimize your ad budget to those more likely to become customers
- Gain key insights on the users you truly want to reach
- Discover key learnings of your lookalike models and those converting on your website
- Leverage multiple lookalike platforms including our programmatic, paid social, and search engine marketing channels
Busy? Watch Our Recorded Geofencing Webinar. Here is What You’ll Learn
- What Is Geofencing
- Dispel Many Geofencing Myths
- Realtime Geofencing Case Study
- Strategy & Use Cases With Geofencing
- How To Measure Foot Traffic W/ Geofencing
- How To Profit From Geofencing Advertising
- How To Win More Business With Geofencing
- How To Get Started With Geofencing
The most advanced location based mobile advertising based on people’s physical activities and the places they go. Our geo fencing technology allows for advertisers to reach users wherever they go beit your competitor’s locations, your own store front, or events they attend. With our precise polygon tracking, we can target actual buildings (not just entire blocks) where your ideal audience frequents.
The possibilities for hyper local targeting are endless:
- Event Targeting
- Individual Households & Business Addresses
- Sporting & Music Events
- Competitor Locations
- Customer Loyalty Programs
- Intersections of Popular Streets
- Sports Stadiums
- Office Buildings
- Malls & Strip Centers
We pride ourselves on our geofencing capabilities. No other technology exists that allows for such granular targeting and audience building.
Geofencing Marketing Case Studies
Mountain Resort Reaches CTR Peak With Our Team
How An Optometry Clinic Delivered A High CTR With Propellant
Programmatic Display Campaign Development
Here we perform a deep digital dive into your company to see how we can leverage programmatic for your business and your business objectives.
It’s time we deep dive into the various keyword opportunities that will translate into targeted increased traffic and above industry norm click-through-rates.
It’s time to begin developing your programmatic campaign from campaign tactic to targeting and even geographic targeting.
We pull all our programmatic display data into a dashboard and review to begin our process of proactive optimizations.
Whether it’s changing targeting, removing domains not performing, or developing better creative assets, we take this part seriously.
Geo Zone Conversion Reporting
Tracking online conversions (form submissions and sales) is one thing. But measuring offline conversions is something that couldn’t be done before until now. We are able to track conversions both online, as well as offline conversions (i.e. those who came back to your restaurant, retail store, desired location).
If you are leveraging our location based technology to directly communicate and reach your desired audience, contact us on how we’d develop a granular campaign tailored to your business and organizational goals. Learn more about our conversion zone tracking capabilities.
“47% of consumers surveyed stated that they would be likely to shop from a retailer that offered promotions when they are nearby. “
“Studies suggest that when a user isn’t surfing the web on his or her phone, he or she is likely to spend 86% of smartphone time using apps.”
Geo fencing can be the key differentiator in your business targeting the audience that matters the most to your company.
Why would you not want to be in front of those active buyers? We can get your company ranked.
Fill Out the contact form or call us at 1 (877) 776-7358.