See How White Label Geofencing Marketing Could Work For You
Our White Label Geo fencing and addressable (household) geofencing technology can give advertisers the competitive edge they’ve been looking for and that none of their competitors are using. See mobile location based advertising in action:
- Personal Injury Lawyers wanting to reach accident victims at ER Centers, Hospitals, and Car Repair Centers
- Trade Show Exhibitor who wants to advertise at an event
- Car dealership who desires to target their competitor dealerships and measure foot traffic back to their showrooms.
- Retailer or franchise wants to run a customer loyalty program, so they build geo fencing around their own stores to drive repeat customers.
- Digital Marketing Agency wants to white label and resell and bring geo fence advertising solutions to its clients.
Full Programmatic Course To Support All Our White Label Partners
We understand it’s important to not simply create a partnership with our clients, but to provide both education and support in all efforts centered around business development and campaign execution. As a result, we have created our white label partner Propellant Media Academy Series, at no charges to any white label partners who work with Propellant Media. Sample Modules include:
- How To Leverage OTT & CTV Advertising
- Advanced Strategies for 10 Industries We Operate In
- What Is Conversion Zone Tracking
- How To Measure Lift In Foot Traffic
- How To Determine Programmatic & Geofencing Budgets
- How To Win More Business With Geofencing
Here is one of our sample modules for you to view ————————————————->
Bring Our Reseller Geofencing Solutions To Your Clients
Our White Label Geofencing division remains at the heart of our digital agency. Our team has partnered with dozens of other digital agencies that want to bring our cutting edge location based advertising solutions to their clients and organizations they engage with on a day-to-day basis.
With our white label division, we are able to act as your fulfillment arm for any digital advertising needs your clients may need.
Our team will provide custom reporting, proactively optimize campaigns for advertisers, and put together comprehensive digital programs that bring in leads, customers, and brand exposure to your clients.
And we do this in a way for it to remain profitable for your firm and bring significant value.
What You Get As A White Label Partner
Because your clients deserve the most comprehensive and advanced targeting capabilities along with a team that can problem solve for your clients business goals, not force our services onto them. But here are some more particular reasons to partner with us:
- White Label Explainer Video – We developed this unbranded explainer video that white label partners have access to.
- Full Programmatic Partner Academy – Our Programmatic Academy is the first of it’s kind amongst advertising tech firms. We provide over 4 hours of content and 22 modules to help equip and train marketing departments, agencies, and publishers on geofencing advertising and programmatic display.
- Geofencing Ebook You Can White Label – Remember the geofencing ebook you may have downloaded when you visited www.propellant.media? We offer that similar ebook and the PSD version for you to modify and brand it for your own organization.
- Starter Business Development Video – You gain access to our kickstarter video to assist you in your business development efforts in selling geofencing and programmatic display to your existing clients as well as new prospects.
- 24/7 Analytics Dashboard – Our analytics dashboard updates daily and can be accessed by all our clients with real time reporting on all metrics including.
24/7 OTT Advertising Dashboard & Reporting
With Our OTT/CTV TV Advertising reporting, brands and agencies can have 24/7 reporting and know how their campaigns are performing through the course of the flight. We provide more details on campaigns to ensure clients are gaining insights on the impact of ad spends. Are below examples of variables we report on in your OTT Advertising Dashboards:
- Video Impressions
- Watch Rates
- Video Completions
- Click Through Rates
- Geographical Breakdown
- Channels Your Ads Were Served On
- Devices Ads Are Delivered On
- Device Make (ROKU, Amazon)
- View Through Conversions
- Walk-In Visits
Busy? Watch Our Recorded Reseller Geofencing Webinar. Here is What You’ll Learn
- What Is Geofencing
- Dispel Many Geofencing Myths
- Realtime Geofencing Case Study
- Strategy & Use Cases With Geofencing
- How To Measure Foot Traffic W/ Geofencing
- How To Profit From Geofencing Advertising
- How To Win More Business With Geofencing
- How To Get Started With Geofencing
Organizations & Agencies We’ve Partnered With
- Newspaper Publications
- Radio Stations
- TV Stations
- Marketing Agencies
- Bill Board Companies
- Digital Marketing Agencies (SEO/SEM/Social Media)
- Creative Agencies
- Sports Marketing Firms
- Convention Centers & Event Spaces
- Trade Associations
- Direct Mail Companies
- PR Firms
- Franchise Consultants
- Political Consultants
- Business Advisors
Only 22% Of Businesses Say They’re Using Hyperlocal Targeting To Its Full Potential.” Are You?
Key Geo Fencing Benefits
- Only Need Location Services of Mobile Device Turned On. NO OTHER REQUIREMENTS NEEDED
- 90% of individuals typically have location services turned on
- Does not require Physical BEACONS
- Location File Import and Export Capability
- Granular Localization via Custom Shapes & Sizes
- Target location visitors or event attendees for 1 day – 30 days
- Serve ads across the 600,000 App’s we have access to
- Retarget customers who visit or commute through any geo-fenced location
White Label Geofencing Reseller Execution Process
PM Academy Access
First, you are granted access to the Propellant Media Academy for training and sales development along with white label selling materials.
Partner Onboard Call
Begin your relationship with your first client onboarding call with seasoned digital strategists from our team.
Client Onboarding Process
Go through the set up process for your first client you are looking to onboard with Propellant Media.
Training & Biz Dev
Go through ongoing training for business and development so you feel comfortable taking prospects through the sales and onboarding process.
Get your first deal launched with clear cut processes and procedures so you understand your margins and the potential marketing impact for your clients.
White Label Partner Frequently Asked Questions
- Propellant Media Academy – https://academy.propellant.media/ Access to our academy only available to our larger direct brands and white label partners that includes 20+ modules of content around OTT Advertising, Programmatic Display, Digital Strategy, and of course Geofencing Marketing. It also includes other course such as our Google Ads course for Media Planner and Sales Professionals in digital media.
- White Label Execution Documents – Proprietary documents including proposals and insertion orders for onboarding your own clients.
- White Label Explainer Video – Unbranded explainer video similar to the one here on this page: propellant.media/geo-fencing. You can embed the html code to any website, landing page, or email you want to utilize.
- White Label Case Studies – Case studies you can immediately white label as if they are your own clients in various industries including Car Dealerships, Banking, Real Estate, Retail, Restaurants, Healthcare, Legal, and other industry sectors.
- Access To Geofencing Selling Videos – Videos we’ve recorded that you can review to assist you and your team in educating your potential clients better.
- Access To Webinars – Gain access to our library of past and future webinars we host for our white label partners and many of our direct clients
- Initial 1-Hour Call With Senior Director & Ongoing Support – Includes the initial strategy session and onboarding as well as how to educate your clients on geofencing.
- White Labeled Videos – Videos that you can white label and share with your clients including explainer videos.
- Real Time Analytics & Reporting Dashboard – Access to your own dashboard analytics platform that you can utilize for each of your clients moving forward.
- Geofencing E-book You Can White Label – You can gain access to our geofencing 101 e-book in which you can add your logo to the e-book and share with your prospects and clients. We only ask you do not publish the e-book to other publications. Only utilize for inbound marketing and outreach purposes.
- OTT Advertising E-book You Can White Label – You can gain access to our ott advertising e-book in which you can add your logo to the e-book and share with your prospects and clients. We only ask you do not publish the e-book to other publications. Only utilize for inbound marketing and outreach purposes.
You are assigned a senior director, vice president or partner who becomes your “customer success” partner in all things digital (geofencing, programmatic display, ott advertising, and even google ads and facebook ads if needed). And that partner is backed by our ad ops team. We offer support in multiple time zones on the phone, via email, or login to our reporting and analytics dashboard portal to see performance across all your clients.
And of course, you have access to our Propellant Media Academy that gives you instant access to vast array of answers to digital topics, which is updated every week.
Within your Propellant Media Academy portion, our team creates presentations, one sheets, and other collateral that meets your company’s brand standards. For example, you can white label our geofencing ebook to your own branding and likeness.
You can also receive our success stories, pre-built proposals, category-specific decks, and reporting that is client-facing with your logo. Your client will never see, hear, or know about Propellant Media – we work for you.
Our clients have 24-7 access to an online reporting portal, that gives you key performance indicators about your campaign. We can even give your client access to this dashboard. We report impressions, click-through-rate, view-through-rate, publisher performance, creative performance, device performance across mobile/desktop/tablet, geographic reporting, conversion reporting and much more.
Here is an example of the reporting. Here are other examples below:
Programmatic/Geofencing Dashboard – https://propellant.media/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/Propellant-Media-Programmatic-Tactics-Report-Sample-128.pdf
Google Analytics Dashboard – https://propellant.media/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/Propellant-Dashboard-Example-Google-Analytics-67-Fall-2020.pdf
Agency training consists of three (60-90 minute) web/phone trainings. During the first training you will learn all the digital products and how to use the “Client Capabilities Presentation” to explain digital advertising to your clients. During the second training you will learn about the digital buying process, plus our easy-to-use online Insertion Order portal. The third training guides you through reading and interpreting reports, as well as mastering the digital pitch. Once your onboarding is complete you have access to weekly webinars every Wednesday at 12n eastern on a variety of digital topics from deep dives on ad products, to new offerings, and prospecting to closing.
We work with agencies big and small across the country who specialize in a variety of industries including: direct mail, media buying, creative production, as well as industry-specific verticals.
That also includes branding, publications, radio stations, tv stations, PR firms, web development & design firms, and more.
We lower our rates for our white label partners. We do have a one-time set up fee for the direct advertiser as well as a one-time fee to become a white label partner with Propellant Media.. To learn more about our pricing, contact our team for more details and we’ll send over official pricing.
All digital media planning and media buying is done in-house. We work with over 7 DSP’s, 30 ad networks, and 1,000’s of PMP’s, and millions of mobile apps and websites. Each campaign is assigned a Propellant Media Campaign Manager who handles your client’s campaign optimization. No “set it and forget it” with Propellant Media campaigns! And again, you will have access to a reporting dashboard.
Propellant Media has managed digital campaigns with SMB’s in hundreds of retail categories from higher education and retail to healthcare/medical to restaurants. To support bigger marketing budgets in automotive, political, concert promotion, financial, and real estate we’ve created industry-specific decks to give you the expertise to win new clients.
At Propellant Media, we not only fulfill digital campaigns, but we also handle campaign planning. Our client support portal gives you access to our Request For Proposal (RFP) system, which you can use to submit requests 24-7. Once we receive your request our team of digital specialists create a Digital Campaign Planner specific to your client’s business and return it to you within 2 – 3 business days.
Propellant Media works as your digital department completely behind the scenes to fulfill and execute digital campaigns on your behalf. We provide collateral with your brand standards and support on the phone under your company name. We are a marketing extension of you and your organization.
We have two offices both located in the United States. One in Charlotte, NC and another in Atlanta, GA. We do not outsource any of our services overseas.
We work with 1-person agency and marketing company shops on up. And we’ve partnered with larger organizations over 100 people.
As long as we have creative ads, locations to geofence (or keywords for the keyword contextual campaigns), pixel placed for site retargeting if that’s part of the campaign, fees for the first month paid, and lastly the url and overall strategy, we can get campaigns live in 3 business days.
We typically recommend the following ad sizes in pixels that typically gets the bulk of traffic when placed in inventory on websites and mobile apps (must be under 150 kb’s each):
- 300 x 250
- 320 x 20
- 300 x 50
- 160 x 600
- 728 x 90
- 300 x 600
- 970 x 90
- 1080 x 1080
- Audio Bitrate: 160 kbps or higher
- Video Bitrate: 5.4 mbps or higher
- Preferred format: mp4 (h.264)
- Max video file size: 200MB Limit.
Top reasons include:
- We can get campaigns live in 3 business days
- We have a team that can assist with creative ads
- Our CPM’s and monthly minimums are not cost prohibitive
- We do google ads, facebook/ig ads, and more thus giving us more perspective into how programmatic fits within your overall marketing mix
- Our geofencing is precise (can target all the way down to the contours of a building
- We have tons of case studies and recipes for success
When you are officially interested, you can schedule a demo from our team to hear more about our capabilities. We respond within 24 hours. But onboarding is simple after agreement is signed. Contact us to learn more.
Our Suite Of Advertising Exchanges To Fit Your Digital Advertising Needs
“47% of consumers surveyed stated that they would be likely to shop from a retailer that offered promotions when they are nearby. “
“Studies suggest that when a user isn’t surfing the web on his or her phone, he or she is likely to spend 86% of smartphone time using apps.”
Geo fencing can be the key differentiator in your business targeting the audience that matters the most to your company.
Why would you not want to be in front of those active buyers? We can get your company ranked.
Fill Out the contact form or call us at 1 (877) 776-7358.