READ ENTIRE JOB DESCRIPTION BEFORE APPLYING
Join an Inc 5000 Companies (Fastest Growing Companies – #78 out of 5000 companies) and Inc Best Places To Work Company organization: www.propellant.media
Salary: $50,000/year + Up To $5,000 Bonus/year
Hours of work: Hours of work are from 8:00 AM ET to 5:00 PM ET. However, that does not preclude you from taking work home or staying at the office later to finish particular projects.
Vacation: We provide leniency and flexibility to our team on when they’d like to take vacation. We ask employees not to abuse this policy but to use it at their discretion and simply update the team when requesting time off.
Position Details (Digital Marketing/Paid Media Analyst)
Location: Atlanta, GA or Charlotte, NC
Requirements & Qualifications For Position:
As a Paid Search Analyst at Propellant Media, you will be part of the Paid Media and Ad Ops team. You will be responsible for building, optimizing, maintaining, and analyzing paid search, display, and paid social campaigns. You will also be responsible for assisting in the development of ongoing departmental strategies and processes. Your core digital channels will include Google Adwords, Google Display, and YouTube. Other channel responsibilities will include Facebook Ads, Instagram, LinkedIn, and other social channels.
Your Daily Responsibilities:
- Develop strategies, campaign builds and optimizations for Paid Search (Google Ads & Bing/Microsoft Ads), Google Shopping, Google Display & Remarketing, and YouTube.
- Experience developing strong remarketing and retargeting campaigns via Google Display & Bing and paid social platforms.
- Create and refine internal and client-facing performance reports utilizing PowerPoint as well as Analytics platforms such as TapClicks.
- Build new paid search and paid social campaigns based on internal and industry wide best practices.
- Leverage Excel including pivot tables and other Excel based tools to analyze data.
- Provide frequent progress reports regarding online marketing efforts and performance metrics to clients.
- Actively manage campaign, ad group, ad and keyword bids and ongoing campaign optimizations to meet client ROAS, ROI, Lead Flow, Conversion, and Cost Per Conversion objectives.
- Understand the latest trends and stay up-to-date in Paid Search & Paid Social channels.
- Manage landing page optimization and tracking URLs with UTM parameters.
- Assist with utilizing Google Tag Manager to set up accurate conversion and pixel firing activities.
- Monitor search and paid social advertising spend to budget for accuracy and pacing purposes.
- Desire and strongly ability to collaborate and work within a team of other paid media and digital marketing analysts and managers.
- Possess relatively strong project management experience
- Understand (and communicate to other Propellant Media personnel) industry landscapes, trends, participants and competitive offerings.
- Work with other Propellant Senior Directors, Leadership & Partners on cross-territory opportunities.
- Assist with new business development pitches
- Do some level of client interfacing and account management
- Have exceptional problem-resolution skills including the ability to think creatively in the development of ideas/solutions that will contribute value in a dynamic, client-centered environment
- Comfort in reporting in project management tools such as Monday.com
- Note: Added responsibilities outside the scope of said role may arise from time to time (i.e. Creative Assets developed from our creative director)
Here’s What an Ordinary Day at Propellant Media Might Look Like:
- Report to Cristine Burkhart – Director of Account Services
- Collaborate with Ad Ops Team on daily status check in and client management
- Research and present current industry trends and recent developments
- Write copy for paid search ads and keep it up to date and in sync with clients’ on-site offerings
- Review on Monday.com (project management tool), list of paid search and paid social campaigns in need to building and optimizing.
- Review performance reports in Tapclicks (our reporting platform) or said paid search and paid social platforms to improve overall optimizations.
- Present paid search and paid social optimization recommendations to managers, clients and prospects.
- Develop target keyword lists based on utilizing Google Keyword Planner, SEMRUSH, or other keyword analysis tools.
- Spot check creative to ensure accuracy of media planning and messaging.
- Tag a website utilizing google tag manager to implement conversion tracking.
- Make updated to existing campaign based on client edit requested including creative request changes.
- A Bachelors Degree
- 2+ years Google Adwords & Google Display Experience
- Excellent Excel Skills
- Google Adwords Certification
- Experience Managing $20,000/month or more campaigns
- Familiarity with conversion tracking methodologies
- Ability to handle multiple assignments with effective resolution of conflicting priorities
- Google Analytics Certification
- Facebook Blueprint Certification
- Facebook Ads Experience
- Google Tag Management Experience
PROPELLANT MEDIA OFFERS EMPLOYEES A FULL BENEFITS PACKAGE THAT INCLUDES: SUBSIDIZED HEALTH INSURANCE, A MATCHING 401(k) PLAN AS WELL AS PAID HOLIDAYS AND VACATIONS.
Company Wide Benefits:
- 401(k) plus matching
- Health Insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Referral Program
- Monday to Friday from 8:00 AM To 5:00 PM ET
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Client Facing: 2 years (Preferred)
- Google AdWords: 2 years (Required)
Company’s Website & Links:
- Only full-time employees eligible after 3 months of employment
- Remote Interview Process
- Virtual Meetings & Conference Call
Email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org and submit your resume as well as the position you are applying for.