Salary is based on experience and can be up to $50,000/year + Up To $3,000 Bonus/year
Display Marketing Account Manager
Propellant Media is a digital media technology agency that has experienced incredible growth over the past few years and we’re looking to hire a Programmatic Display Account Manager. We are hiring highly qualified and motivated Programmatic Display Account Managers for our Client Services team located in Atlanta, GA and Charlotte, NC. Ideal candidates will possess strong client interaction, organization, communication, sales, and analytical skills. Account Managers are responsible for building strong client relationships through exceptional campaign management, optimization, performance and client satisfaction.
Primary activities include (but are not limited to): campaign management, campaign optimization, client account analytics, client calls, Zoom demonstrations of the Propellant Media platform for potential clients, training, strategic and tactical recommendations in relation to client campaigns, and working with the internal Propellant Media team to help grow and develop the product offering.
- Direct Report to Vice President of Account Services
- Manage daily execution of programmatic display, geofencing marketing, and ott advertising campaigns.
- Pull programmatic display and geofencing reports and analyze performance data and provide interpretation and strategic steps to meet goals
- Assist with Strategy Development & Kickoff Calls with existing and new clients
- Build programmatic display campaigns, review for accuracy and ensure programmatic and/or digital campaigns are built properly with thorough spot check and quality assurance.
- Work directly with Senior Sales Directors to share new service opportunities for existing campaigns and accounts.
- Suggest and implement optimization techniques for active campaigns
- Facilitate and coordinate campaign execution between all teams
- Understand client’s business needs and provide clients with tools and assets to achieve stated objectives with guidance and direction from Senior Sales Directors, VP’s and Partners.
- Build analytics reports and dashboards via our reporting platforms such as TapClicks for clients via programmatic display campaigns.
- Maintain a high-level knowledge of up-to-date practices and strategies in the management of online media
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree – MUST HAVE COMPLETED DEGREE
- 1 – 2 years of digital experience
- Professional account management experience
- Ideal candidates will have a firm understanding of online marketing (search, display, SEO, social media etc.)
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Attention to details and a quick study
- Resourceful, dependable and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Flexibility in work availability
- The following certifications are a plus: Google Adwords Certification, Google Analytics Certification, Facebook Blueprint Certification (or a willingness to attain within 3 months of employment)
PROPELLANT MEDIA OFFERS EMPLOYEES A FULL BENEFITS PACKAGE THAT INCLUDES: SUBSIDIZED HEALTH INSURANCE, A MATCHING 401(k) PLAN AS WELL AS PAID HOLIDAYS AND VACATIONS.