Buying Intent Matters To Many Advertisers
But developing new ways to find those who are active shoppers or researchers can be challenging in a competitive marketplace. Google Adwords for years has provided the best means to serve Ads to people actively searches for a product, service, or anything an advertiser wants to convey. Choose your keywords, develop your Ads, bid on those keywords, and hit go. But those same shoppers only spend a maximum of 1 minute on Google or Bing.
We offer full visibility and control for each keyword targeted. Just like in search marketing, the ability to vary bids for each individual keyword is a must in order to achieve optimum results. And layering our search retargeting gives you the chance to reach those same people searching on Google Adwords or Bing Ads, but at a lower cost per click.
Search Retargeting allows you to speak to those same searchers, everywhere they go around the web.
Benefits of Search Retargeting
- Can tap into search engines and search bars including Bing, Yahoo, AOL, Ask Jeeves and other popular websites and reach those people who performed search on the 1,000’s of websites and mobile apps we have access to.
- Target people at the individual level….not in just user groups
- Perform of look-back of searchers who have performed searches going back 1 hour to 30 days.
- Utilize the same Google Adwords data and keyword history to inform the targeted keywords you can go after with our search retargeting platform
- The expected Cost Per Click via search retargeting can be many times less expensive than the cost per click on popular search engines such as Google Adwords & Bing Ads.
- Makes the perfect compliment to Geofencing, Site Retargeting, and other Programmatic Display campaigns.
“85% of mobile digital display ads in the US will be programmatic by 2019.”
Our search retargeting technology will allow advertisers to target shoppers and researchers based on specific keywords those individuals searched for via Bing, Yahoo, and other 3rd party search engines. Using search retargeting, advertisers are able to target prospects with display ads based on the searches they perform across the web.
- Keyword Level Bidding, Reporting, and Optimization: We offer full visibility and control for each keyword targeted. Just like in search marketing (SEM), the ability to vary bids for each individual keyword is a must in order to achieve optimum results.
- Variable Recency: We enable variable targeting and bidding based on the recency of the search event. For example, ads can be served to users who have searched within 15 seconds, 15 minutes, or 15 days of the time of their search. Recency is a major factor in optimizing to CPA, CTR, and CPC goals.
Programmatic Display Campaign Development
Here we perform a deep digital dive into your company to see how we can leverage programmatic for your business and your business objectives.
It’s time we deep dive into the various keyword opportunities that will translate into targeted increased traffic and above industry norm click-through-rates.
It’s time to begin developing your programmatic campaign from campaign tactic to targeting and even geographic targeting.
We pull all our programmatic display data into a dashboard and review to begin our process of proactive optimizations.
Whether it’s changing targeting, removing domains not performing, or developing better creative assets, we take this part seriously.
Search Retargeting Reporting
For any search retargeting campaigns we run, we can track and measure the effectiveness of those campaigns at the keyword level including impressions, click through rates, cost per action, and much more.
If you are leveraging our location based technology to directly communicate and reach your desired audience, contact us on how we’d develop a granular campaign tailored to your business and organizational goals.
“More than ¾ of all video dollars in the US will transact programmatically by 2018.”
“In 2016, US programmatic digital display ad spending will reach $22.10 billion. That’s a jump of 39.7% over last year, and represents 67.0% of total digital display ad spending in the US.”
Search retargeting can be the key differentiator in your business targeting the audience that matters the most to your company.
Fill Out the contact form or call us at 1 (877) 776-7358.