Have compelling video content you want to leverage in addition to static or animated Ads? Our programmatic video solution allows advertisers to reach the ideal audience on desktop, tablet, and mobile devices on many of the same websites that access static advertising.
And the best part is you can layer video onto our other programmatic solutions you’re leveraging including:
- Site Retargeting
- Search Retargeting
- Geo Fencing
- Keyword Contextual Targeting
- CRM Retargeting
“60.0% of US digital video ad spending expected to be transacted through programmatic channels in 2017.“
Programmatic Video Options
- Pre-roll Video Ads: These video ads appear immediately before free video content on publishers like CNN.com, Forbes, ABC Family, MLB.com, Local News Sites, and others.
- Mid-roll Video Ads: These ads appear within the content of longer videos, such as complete television episodes.
- Post-roll Video Ads: These ads appear at the end of a video.
- Non-skippable Ads: These non-skippable ads are 15 seconds or less, ensuring that prospects complete the video before continuing to their free content.
- Premium Inventory: Availability of programmatic video inventory is less than display inventory, accounting for only about 1% of all programmatic inventory. We work with LiveRail, SpotXchange, and AdX (DoubleClick) to ensure your videos are seen by prospects on premium publishers and top mobile apps.
- Ad Placement: Video ads often appear center page and above the fold for the best viewability among programmatic advertising.
Programmatic Display Campaign Development
Here we perform a deep digital dive into your company to see how we can leverage programmatic for your business and your business objectives.
It’s time we deep dive into the various keyword opportunities that will translate into targeted increased traffic and above industry norm click-through-rates.
It’s time to begin developing your programmatic campaign from campaign tactic to targeting and even geographic targeting.
We pull all our programmatic display data into a dashboard and review to begin our process of proactive optimizations.
Whether it’s changing targeting, removing domains not performing, or developing better creative assets, we take this part seriously.
Transparent Programmatic Video Reporting
Our team leans heavily on our reporting capabilities and being able to share metrics that can help our team optimize your campaigns. That same level of reporting is no different when video comes into play. Video ads come with complete transparent reporting that includes:
- Where the ads were served
- Number of users who watched 25%, 50%, 75%, 100%
- Number of users who completed the ad
- Number of users who muted or unmuted
- Number of users who paused or unpaused
“60.0% of US digital video ad spending expected to be transacted through programmatic channels in 2017.”
“Studies suggest that when a user isn’t surfing the web on his or her phone, he or she is likely to spend 86% of smartphone time using apps.”
Programmatic video can be the key differentiator in your business targeting the audience that matters the most to your company.
Fill Out the contact form or call us at 1 (877) 776-7358.