How Audience Curation + Household Geofencing Works
Our audience curation and addressable (household) geofencing technology can give advertisers the competitive edge they’ve been looking for and that none of their competitors are using. See mobile location based advertising in action:
- Car dealership who desires to target their shoppers who recently shopped for car financing and measure foot traffic back to their showrooms.
- Restaurant Food Brands who want to reach families of 4 who make over $100,000 Per Year.
- Retailer or franchise wants to run a that needs to get in front of women who make over $150,000 Per Year but living within 1 mile radius of their retail establishment.
- Digital Marketing Agency wants to white label and resell and bring geo fence advertising solutions to its clients.
Develop Your Ideal Targeting Audience
For our data team, it’s not enough to ingest physical addresses given to us or mailing addresses purchased by your team. We are now able to develop a list of consumers and households to target based on defined demographic, psychographic, and behavioral data points that make up your ideal client profile. All you need to do is provide our team with 5 – 7 data variables, we ‘ll build your audience in real-time, leveraging our addressable geofencing technology. Sample Data Variables Include:
- Household Makes (Parents/Single)
- Shopping Behaviors
- Military Status
- Property Targeting
- Political Status/Affiliation
Provide our team with your ideal client profile list, and we’ll build it for you. View the list of potential data variables below.
Curate 100 To 1M+ Home & Business Addresses With Laser Precise Targeting
Do you have a list of customers or business addresses? Audience Curation can be used both as a stand-alone tactic and to improve the results of addressable TV campaigns, direct mail campaigns, and other marketing efforts that target specific households. By extending the reach, improving the frequency, and providing foot traffic attribution through conversion zone tracking, Addressable Geo-Fencing makes all household and business address targeting efforts more effective through our automated platline geofencing drawing capabilities.
- Highly Precise – Targeting is based off of plat line data from property tax and public land surveying information to maximize precision of addresses being targeted. Up To 90% Match Rate
- Highly Scalable – Up to 1 million physical household and business addresses can be targeted per campaign.
- Provides Foot Traffic Attribution – Conversion Zones can be used with Addressable Geo-Fencing campaigns to track uplift in foot traffic to the advertiser’s location.
- Multiple Creative Formats – Advertisers can utilize static ads, video ads, and OTT (i.e Roku) Ad campaigns with addressable geofencing.
How Audience Curation Works
The ability to leverage our audience curation coupled with our household geofencing gives advertisers the chance to get even more precise with their ad dollars while vastly limiting waste. And the beauty within our programmatic platform, lists of addresses are easily curated, matched and scrubbed of any personally identifiable information so that there is no risk of breach in privacy:
- Develop your ideal customer profile utilizing 5 – 7 key data variables from our library of 1,500 variables
- The addresses are then matched against plat line data to collect the exact physical location, size and shape of the individually matched addresses.
- The system then geo-fences each matched address to collect and target users specific only to that distinct address location. If desired, desktop, laptop, and OTT/CTV devices are also targeted through our cross device graph.
- Audiences at every single address are updated on a daily basis.
Key Audience Curation Benefits
- Build your ideal audience utilizing over 1,500 data variables ranging from income to credit and shopping behavior.
- Highly precise. Targeting is based off of plat line data from property tax and public land surveying information to maximize precision of addresses being targeted.
- Highly scalable. Up to 1 million physical addresses can be targeted per campaign.
- Improved reach over IP-based solutions, which are being limited due to truncation of IP addresses in programmatic advertising.
- Provides foot traffic attribution. Conversion Zones can be used with addressable Geo-Fencing campaigns to track uplift in foot traffic to the advertiser’s location.
- Granular reporting. Report and break down campaign performance by ZIP+4 level.
- Cross Device. Targets all individuals at the address on multiple devices by leveraging our cross-device graph, and enables targeting of devices for up to 30 days after they have left address.
- Create granular audiences from CRM systems and other offline databases
Busy? Watch Our Recorded Audience Curation Addressable Geofencing Demo. Here is What You’ll Learn
- What Is Addressable Geofencing
- What Is Our Audience Curation
- Use Cases Of Audience Curation
- Benefits Of Addressable Geofencing & Audience Curation
- How To Measure Foot Traffic W/ Geofencing
- How To Profit From Geofencing Advertising
- How To Get Started With Geofencing
The most advanced location based mobile advertising based on people’s physical activities and the places they go. Our geo fencing technology allows for advertisers to reach users wherever they go beit your competitor’s locations, your own store front, or events they attend. With our precise polygon tracking, we can target actual buildings (not just entire blocks) where your ideal audience frequents.
The possibilities for hyper local targeting are endless:
- Event Targeting
- Individual Households & Business Addresses
- Sporting & Music Events
- Competitor Locations
- Customer Loyalty Programs
- Intersections of Popular Streets
- Sports Stadiums
- Office Buildings
- Malls & Strip Centers
We pride ourselves on our geofencing capabilities. No other technology exists that allows for such granular targeting and audience building.
Audience Curation Campaign Development
Customer Profile Analysis
We dive deep into your ideal customer profile, extracting 5 – 7 key data points that we can use to build your ideal targeting audience.
It’s time we deep dive into the various keyword opportunities that will translate into targeted increased traffic and above industry norm click-through-rates.
It’s time to begin developing your programmatic campaign from campaign tactic to targeting and even geographic targeting.
We pull all our programmatic display data into a dashboard and review to begin our process of proactive optimizations.
Whether it’s changing targeting, removing domains not performing, or developing better creative assets, we take this part seriously.
Geo Zone Conversion Reporting
Tracking online conversions (form submissions and sales) is one thing. But measuring offline conversions is something that couldn’t be done before until now. We are able to track conversions both online, as well as offline conversions (i.e. those who came back to your restaurant, retail store, desired location).
If you are leveraging our location based technology to directly communicate and reach your desired audience, contact us on how we’d develop a granular campaign tailored to your business and organizational goals. Learn more about our conversion zone tracking capabilities.
“47% of consumers surveyed stated that they would be likely to shop from a retailer that offered promotions when they are nearby. “
“Studies suggest that when a user isn’t surfing the web on his or her phone, he or she is likely to spend 86% of smartphone time using apps.”
Geo fencing can be the key differentiator in your business targeting the audience that matters the most to your company.
Why would you not want to be in front of those active buyers? We can get your company ranked.
Fill Out the contact form or call us at 1 (877) 776-7358.