Target 100 To 1M+ Home & Business Addresses With Laser Precise Targeting
Do you have a list of customers or business addresses? Addressable Geofencing can be used both as a stand-alone tactic and to improve the results of addressable TV campaigns, direct mail campaigns, and other marketing efforts that target specific households. By extending the reach, improving the frequency, and providing foot traffic attribution through conversion zone tracking, Addressable Geo-Fencing makes all household and business address targeting efforts more effective through our automated platline geofencing drawing capabilities.
- Highly Precise – Targeting is based off of plat line data from property tax and public land surveying information to maximize precision of addresses being targeted. Up To 90% Match Rate
- Highly Scalable – Up to 1 million physical household and business addresses can be targeted per campaign.
- Provides Foot Traffic Attribution – Conversion Zones can be used with Addressable Geo-Fencing campaigns to track uplift in foot traffic to the advertiser’s location.
- Multiple Creative Formats – Advertisers can utilize static ads, video ads, and OTT (i.e Roku) Ad campaigns with addressable geofencing.
- More Precise Than IP Targeting – Addressable geofencing is even more precise than IP Address Targeting, yielding a 90% match rate.
Combine Precision Of Geofencing W/ OTT Advertising
For some time, advertisers have used geofencing marketing in a localized way, targeting consumers in precise areas. Many of those same midsize companies didn’t have the budgets to advertise on TV Stations ranging from TBS to TNT. Now, it’s possible for those with and without TV budgets to advertise through Connected TV & Over The Top Devices.
There are now an estimated 63 million “cord-cutters” and “cord-nevers” in the US only reachable by Connected TV and digital channels. Connected TV (CTV) & OTT provides enterprises with a programmatic advertising platform for engaging digital TV streamers with the level of precision you expect from all your campaigns: in-market audiences, demographics, offline behaviors and of course geofencing & household geofencing.
Over 1300 Demographic & Psychographic Variables
When we say hyper local precision, we truly mean it. When you combine CTV Advertising, with geofencing, layered in with over 1,300 demographic and psychographic variables that our team can pull from to target your ideal consumer, we are ensuring advertisers are reaching those who are most likely to become a customer. And the best part…..we can still measure foot traffic to your stores for those who have a retail and brick/mortar presence.
How Addressable (Household) Geofencing Works
The ability to leverage household geofencing gives advertisers the chance to get even more precise with their ad dollars while vastly limiting waste. And the beauty Within our programmatic platform, lists of addresses are easily on boarded, matched and scrubbed of any personally identifiable information so that there is no risk of breach in privacy:
- Utilize your own list of addresses or tap our team to pull a list of addresses for your targeting needs based on demographic and psychographic details.
- Physical addresses which an advertiser wants to target are uploaded into our platform.
- The addresses are then matched against plat line data to collect the exact physical location, size and shape of the individually matched addresses.
- The system then geo-fences each matched address to collect and target users specific only to that distinct address location. If desired, desktop, laptop, and OTT/CTV devices are also targeted through our cross device graph.
- Audiences at every single address are updated on a daily basis.
Key Addressable Geo Fencing Benefits
- Highly precise. Targeting is based off of plat line data from property tax and public land surveying information to maximize precision of addresses being targeted.
- Highly scalable. Up to 1 million physical addresses can be targeted per campaign.
- Improved reach over IP-based solutions, which are being limited due to truncation of IP addresses in programmatic advertising.
- Provides foot traffic attribution. Conversion Zones can be used with addressable Geo-Fencing campaigns to track uplift in foot traffic to the advertiser’s location.
- Granular reporting. Report and break down campaign performance by ZIP+4 level.
- Cross Device. Targets all individuals at the address on multiple devices by leveraging our cross-device graph, and enables targeting of devices for up to 30 days after they have left address.
- Create granular audiences from CRM systems and other offline databases
Busy? Watch Our Recorded Geofencing Webinar. Here is What You’ll Learn
- What Is Geofencing
- Dispel Many Geofencing Myths
- Realtime Geofencing Case Study
- Strategy & Use Cases With Geofencing
- How To Measure Foot Traffic W/ Geofencing
- How To Profit From Geofencing Advertising
- How To Win More Business With Geofencing
- How To Get Started With Geofencing
The most advanced location based mobile advertising based on people’s physical activities and the places they go. Our geo fencing technology allows for advertisers to reach users wherever they go beit your competitor’s locations, your own store front, or events they attend. With our precise polygon tracking, we can target actual buildings (not just entire blocks) where your ideal audience frequents.
The possibilities for hyper local targeting are endless:
- Event Targeting
- Individual Households & Business Addresses
- Sporting & Music Events
- Competitor Locations
- Customer Loyalty Programs
- Intersections of Popular Streets
- Sports Stadiums
- Office Buildings
- Malls & Strip Centers
We pride ourselves on our geofencing capabilities. No other technology exists that allows for such granular targeting and audience building.
Geofencing Marketing Case Studies
Mountain Resort Reaches CTR Peak With Our Team
How An Optometry Clinic Delivered A High CTR With Propellant
Programmatic Display Campaign Development
Here we perform a deep digital dive into your company to see how we can leverage programmatic for your business and your business objectives.
It’s time we deep dive into the various keyword opportunities that will translate into targeted increased traffic and above industry norm click-through-rates.
It’s time to begin developing your programmatic campaign from campaign tactic to targeting and even geographic targeting.
We pull all our programmatic display data into a dashboard and review to begin our process of proactive optimizations.
Whether it’s changing targeting, removing domains not performing, or developing better creative assets, we take this part seriously.
Geo Zone Conversion Reporting
Tracking online conversions (form submissions and sales) is one thing. But measuring offline conversions is something that couldn’t be done before until now. We are able to track conversions both online, as well as offline conversions (i.e. those who came back to your restaurant, retail store, desired location).
If you are leveraging our location based technology to directly communicate and reach your desired audience, contact us on how we’d develop a granular campaign tailored to your business and organizational goals. Learn more about our conversion zone tracking capabilities.
“47% of consumers surveyed stated that they would be likely to shop from a retailer that offered promotions when they are nearby. “
“Studies suggest that when a user isn’t surfing the web on his or her phone, he or she is likely to spend 86% of smartphone time using apps.”
Geo fencing can be the key differentiator in your business targeting the audience that matters the most to your company.
Why would you not want to be in front of those active buyers? We can get your company ranked.
Fill Out the contact form or call us at 1 (877) 776-7358.