How Propellant Leverages SEO For Ourselves
Search Engine Optimization is a competitive space, but with great content and a compelling story, we knew we could capture more searchers who will see Propellant Media as the expert in our individuals niches of Geofencing, Programmatic Display, Paid Search, and Facebook Advertising. And of course, an agency that knows how to rank on Google Page 1 for keywords presents a compelling argument it understands SEO.
So our team implemented several steps for our SEO plan:
- Our team focused on our services and the keywords with relatively decent Google & Bing search traffic that we wanted to structure our website around.
- Next, we built a stellar website. Many companies neglect this, but great websites typically make it easier to attract links, brand mentions, and social shares.
- Third step was creating content around specific topics centered around our agency’s core services. Between our blog and our landing pages, we have a website with over 50,000 words.
- Fourth and continuous step was a true marketing, PR and link building game plan which including Podcast Interviews, blog posting, and social media outreach.
If you are a local business with local and regional locations, local search is critical to capturing organic traffic relevant to your Charlotte based company. As a SEO Charlotte Company, we have a defined process that ensures you are showing up as often and as frequent as possible. Our process for Atlanta companies focused on SEO ensures you are competing with your local competitors:
- NAP (Name, Address, Phone Number) Consistency
- Reviews (Social Proof Matters)
- Google My Business Page
- On-Page SEO Optimization
- Technical SEO (Crawlability, Site Speed)
- Link Building – Votes Matter!!
- Content Marketing
When our team is implementing all of these areas of SEO Charlotte local SEO, the phone calls and leads gradually increase. See how we really approach local search for single and multi-location companies.
National Enterprise SEO
No longer are we competing at the local level in or around your city beit Charlotte or any other city. Now, we need to get you ranked for the national broad based keywords. But no worries, we have worked with small brands that are now ranking number 1 on Google, going toe-to-toe with multi-national organizations with big budgets.
Our philosophy to national SEO is content + outreach = big wins. But in case you’re curious, here’s our standard SEO approach to national SEO:
All of these aspects of SEO are required to grow your search rankings. Without technical seo, you could face a predicament in which your website is not being indexed properly. Or with on page seo, you’re not optimizing your website for the proper keywords.
Ecommerce & Amazon SEO
If you’re a product based company in Charlotte or any other city, ecommerce gives you national and global reach to expand your selling potential across the most power search engines including Google, Yahoo, Bing, and yes….Amazon. Our team develops comprehensive commerce seo strategies to gets you ranked utilizing a few of the strategies below:
- Keywords Research For Proper Product Title Tags
- Deep Dive into Technical SEO
- Proper Indexation of Products
- Removal of Duplicate Content Issues
- On-Page Optimization
- Ecommerce Link Building
- Content Marketing for Ecommerce Companies
- Learn About Our Amazon SEO Services
When our team is implementing all of these areas of ecommerce SEO, the sales naturally increase. See how we really approach ecommerce seo.
There are no borders in business these days. And the barriers to entry are becoming easier for companies to expand their presence. We notice specialized Atlanta product and service companies that offer something unique can gain international exposure in the search engines overseas. Whether you’re an existing international company, or a firms looking to expand your presence overseas, our international SEO team will help you get ranked in many countries including Canada, UK, Australia, and other countries.
- Global URL TLD Strategies
- HREF Lang
- Meta Content Language
- International Link Building
- Local IP Address Usage
- International Search Visibility
Interested in learning more about how we approach international SEO, contact us today.
What To Focus On For On-Page SEO
We look at many search engine optimization factors (both locally ie Charlotte SEO and nationally) for building a well optimized webpage:
- Keyword In Title – Ensuring your keywords are properly utilized in the title tag
- Keyword In Meta Description – Ensuring your keywords are utilized in the meta description
- Keyword In URL – Working to get your keywords in the URL if possible.
- Keyword In H1 – H2 Tags – Creating opportunities to pepper your keywords in the H1 to H4 tags on your webpages
- Keyword In Image Alt Text – Getting keywords in images on your targeted webpage
- Keyword Use In Text
- Keyword Used In Multimedia
- Other similar keywords utilized throughout the text – Researching LSI keywords/utilizing through the copy on the webpage.
Technical SEO Is A Process – We’re Here To Guide
The search engines must be able to find, crawl and index your website properly. In this lesson, we’ve assembled a list of technical topics you need to be aware of, with tips to avoid mistakes that could sink your SEO ship:
- Duplicate content
- 404 error page
- Site performance
- Site Maps
- Crawl Issues
- Server Connectivity
- User-generated spam
- Structured data
And a lot more. These are just the icing on the cake. But if these components are not properly managed, your site can be greatly impacted with negative ranking potential.
Types Of Link Building Strategies We Employ
As an agency, you we have a tool box of link building methods to capture links for our clients. Here is a short list we’re happy to share:
- Big Content Pieces – Develop content and they will come…..NOOOOO. Develop content and promote the heck out of it and then you will rank….YESSSS.
- Broken Link Building – Many times, webmasters have broken links that are relevant to your business and your brand. We’ll find those links, point out that the link is broke, provide a relevant replacement, and see if they accept.
- Competitor Link Building – Many of your competitor have links that you could easily go after. We can locate them, develop a plan to reach out to those same webmasters, and get listed on the same websites your competitors are listed on.
SEO Case Studies
How we helped a software company increase web traffic 50x.
How we gave a dental practice more patients (and smiles).
The good news is at Propellant Media, an Charlotte SEO Company, our focus on producing great content coupled with an effective SEO strategy is what ultimately impacts our clients’ listing results. We are your modern PR digital agency. By educating our clients on what makes Google’s Algorithm tick, we can pull the levers that have the greatest chance of producing higher rankings and more relevant search traffic for our clients. Here are a few of the SEO services we provide:
- Targeted Content Creation
- Extensive Technical SEO (Site Speed Enhancements, 301 Redirects, 404 Broken Links)
- Ongoing SEO Quick Win Enhancements
- Link Building “Earning” Services
- Digital PR
- Link Reclamation
- High Powered Directories
- Guest Blogging
Charlotte SEO Company Management Process
Atlanta SEO Audit
Here we perform a deep dive into your account to get a sense of what opportunities we can take advantage of. We also better understand your business objectives here.
It’s time we deep dive into the various keyword opportunities that will translate into targeted increased traffic.
On Page Optimization
First stage is checking on page signals ranging from title tags, content, and meta descriptions to ensure we’re relevant.
Are we searchable and can we get crawled by the search engines? If not, we cannot rank for keywords. That’s why we place an emphasis here (Site Speed Enhancements, 301 Redirects, 404 Broken Links).
Links to your website is the biggest factor in ranking. From influencer outreach to content development, our team has an array of strategies ready to go.
Granular Analytics SEO Reporting
This is an area we love to talk about. With analytics, we can determine what’s effective and what’s not and turn ineffective campaigns into positive ROI campaigns for our SEO clients. You will receive regularly reports highlighting the most important functions of your SEO and we will report on everything from Rankings, Google Webmaster Tools, all in one dashboard.
Google currently holds 80.5% of total search engine market share (up from 65.5% in January 2016).
57% of B2B marketers stated that SEO generates more leads than any other marketing initiative.
Search Engine Optimization remains a critical channel for brands and organizations that want to connect with active searchers.
Why would you not want to be in front of those active buyers? We can get your company ranked.
Fill Out the contact form or call us at 1 (877) 776-7358.