See How Geofencing Can Help You Get More Bail Bonds Clients
Our Geofencing marketing technology can give bail bonds agencies the competitive edge they’ve been looking for and that none of their competitors are using. See mobile location based advertising in action:
- Bail Bonds Agency wanting to target individual ad jail centers
- Bail Bonds Agency wanting to steal clients from competitors by geofencing their competitors
- You want to increase awareness among people who visit court houses
- Criminal Defense attorneys that go to nearby jails and you want to increase referrals to your practice
- Geofence your own practice to constantly remind your existing customers about you through customer loyalty
How Geofencing Advertising Works For Bail Bondsman
- A virtual geofence is traced around a location where the bail bonds advertiser wants to build an audience based on their visit to that particular location during a set, scheduled timeframe.
- When people enter the geo-fenced location during the set timeframe, they will then become a part of an audience that can later be targeted following the event.
- As the user visits various apps downloaded on their phone (Weather Channel, Local News App, PGA Tour, etc..) or browses the internet on the mobile browsers, they begin to see ads from said advertiser.
- User can see those Ads for 1 day and up to 30 days after he/she has entered the geo fence.
Geofencing marketing is the perfect solution for people that want to target a group of people attending a specific event and get more reach out of their ad spend rather than simply zip code targeting or city-wide targeting.
Location Based Advertising (Geofencing)
Our Beacon Free geo fencing technology allows companies to target people based on their physical activities. We can build your geofences where your customers are, not where you want them to be. Great examples of locations to geofence include:
- Jail Centers
- Fellow Bail Bonds Competitors
- Criminal Defense Attorney Offices
Is my advertising producing actual walk-ins to my bail bonds office?
Our geo fencing technology can even track those who have seen your ads and determine if they walked inside your bail bonds office. Conversion zones are a powerful means to track your online advertising to offline conversions (meaning those people who physically went to a particular location as a result of seeing your Ads).
Key Geo Fencing Benefits For Bail Bondsmen
- Only Need Location Services of Mobile Device Turned On. NO OTHER REQUIREMENTS NEEDED
- 90% of individuals typically have location services turned on
- Does not require Physical BEACONS
- Location File Import and Export Capability
- Granular Localization via Custom Shapes & Sizes
- Target location visitors or event attendees for 1 day – 30 days
- Serve ads across the 600,000 App’s we have access to
- Retarget customers who visit or commute through any geo-fenced location
The most advanced location based mobile advertising based on people’s physical activities and the places they go. Our geo fencing technology allows for advertisers to reach users wherever they go beit your competitor’s locations, your own store front, or events they attend. With our precise polygon tracking, we can target actual buildings (not just entire blocks) where your ideal audience frequents.
The possibilities for hyper local targeting are endless:
- Event Targeting
- Individual Households & Business Addresses
- Sporting & Music Events
- Competitor Locations
- Customer Loyalty Programs
- Intersections of Popular Streets
- Sports Stadiums
- Office Buildings
- Malls & Strip Centers
We pride ourselves on our geofencing capabilities. No other technology exists that allows for such granular targeting and audience building.
Geofencing Marketing Case Studies
Mountain Resort Reaches CTR Peak With Our Team
How An Optometry Clinic Delivered A High CTR With Propellant
Programmatic Display Campaign Development
Here we perform a deep digital dive into your company to see how we can leverage programmatic for your business and your business objectives.
It’s time we deep dive into the various keyword opportunities that will translate into targeted increased traffic and above industry norm click-through-rates.
It’s time to begin developing your programmatic campaign from campaign tactic to targeting and even geographic targeting.
We pull all our programmatic display data into a dashboard and review to begin our process of proactive optimizations.
Whether it’s changing targeting, removing domains not performing, or developing better creative assets, we take this part seriously.
Geo Zone Conversion Reporting
Tracking online conversions (form submissions and sales) is one thing. But measuring offline conversions is something that couldn’t be done before until now. We are able to track conversions both online, as well as offline conversions (i.e. those who came back to your restaurant, retail store, desired location).
If you are leveraging our location based technology to directly communicate and reach your desired audience, contact us on how we’d develop a granular campaign tailored to your business and organizational goals. Learn more about our conversion zone tracking capabilities.
“47% of consumers surveyed stated that they would be likely to shop from a retailer that offered promotions when they are nearby. “
“Studies suggest that when a user isn’t surfing the web on his or her phone, he or she is likely to spend 86% of smartphone time using apps.”
Geo fencing can be the key differentiator in your business targeting the audience that matters the most to your company.
Why would you not want to be in front of those active buyers? We can get your company ranked.
Fill Out the contact form or call us at 1 (877) 776-7358.