Thank You For Reaching Out To Our Team
See The Thank You Video
Educational Marketing Material Built For Brands & Marketing Agencies
Whether it’s our white label partner academy that contains some free content, to our marketing ebooks and webinars in niche specific industries and service solutions, we got you covered.
PLEASE NOTE: If you would like to book a meeting with our team, our monthly media spend minimums are $1,000 – $2,500/month/advertiser for white label partners and direct brands.
Some Of Our Marketing Ebooks
You probably have more than enough content to review. But here are some of our free ebooks that you can peruse as your schedule permits.
- 20 Questions To Ask Any Geofencing Company
- 21 Errors Geofencing Companies Make
- The Advanced Strategy Guide To Geofencing Marketing
- What Is OTT Advertising
- 21 Questions To Ask Any OTT Advertising Company
- Top Ways To Improve Conversions On A Landing Page
- Ultimate Guide To Site Retargeting
- Omnichannel Marketing Strategy Guide
- 27 Paid Search Strategies
- 21 Questions To Ask Any Google Ads PPC Agency
We do everything from geofencing marketing and ott advertising, to google ads and facebook ads, including omnichannel advertising. We can even geofence locations via our programmatic ad exchanges, and push that audience to Facebook/Instagram.
Our Educational Webinars
We have a whole host of webinars we’ve done throughout the years that are product specific, industry specific and also ones geared solely to digital ad agencies. Feel free to peruse what is of interest to you below.
- White Label Partner Webinar (Gaining Sales Momentum)
- How To Market To Diverse Markets Authentically (Black History Month Webinar)
- The Power Of Omnichannel Site Retargeting – How To Leverage With Banners, Preroll Video & OTT Advertising
- How Restaurant Groups & Food Brands Can Win With Advanced Marketing Strategies
- Digital Marketing Ideas & Best Practices For Hospitals & Medical Systems
- How Universities Can Utilize Geofencing Marketing In Our New Normal
- How To Leverage OTT Advertising For 2020 & Beyond
White Label Marketing Capabilities
With over 500+ agencies and marketing professionals, we know how to bring omnichannel solutions to agencies. It’s marketing malpractice to put all your eggs in one digital marketing basket. And with our experience running media and viewing attribution across multiple channels, we get to see specific channels we didn’t expect to work that do end up working for agencies and brands.
Here are some of the top Digital Channels For Omni Channel Advertising we can implement for enterprises:
Full Programmatic Course To Support All Our White Label Partners/Direct Brands
We understand it’s important to not simply create a partnership with our clients, but to provide both education and support in all efforts centered around business development and campaign execution. As a result, we have created our white label partner Propellant Media Academy Series, at no charges to any white label partners who work with Propellant Media. Sample Modules include:
- How To Leverage OTT & CTV Advertising
- Advanced Strategies for 10 Industries We Operate In
- What Is Conversion Zone Tracking
- How To Measure Lift In Foot Traffic
- How To Determine Programmatic & Geofencing Budgets
- How To Win More Business With Geofencing
<————-Here is one of our sample modules for you to view
You Busy? Watch Our Recorded Geo fencing Marketing Webinar. Here is What You’ll Learn:
- How White Label Marketing Agencies Can Win More Business
- What Is Geo fencing Marketing
- Dispel Many Geofencing Myths
- Realtime Geofencing Case Study
- Strategy & Use Cases With Geo fencing
- How To Measure Foot Traffic W/ Geofencing
- How we geofence locations and can then serve those ads on Facebook & Instagram
- Keys to developing proper Geofencing and Programmatic Display Advertising Strategy
Our Sample Analytics & Reporting Capabilities
Here is some more text about what will be the white label partner academy section, inserted to test anchor links.
Don’t wait a full month before you receive robust reporting. Get it 24/7. Tracking online conversions (form submissions and sales) is one thing. But measuring offline conversions is something that couldn’t be done before until now. We are able to track conversions both online, as well as offline conversions (i.e. those who came back to your restaurant, retail store, desired location).