Integrate All Your Marketing Activities Into One Reporting Dashboard
Data Matters. Analytics Matters. Reporting Matters. And above all, ROI Matters.
Those are the cornerstones of our analytics team and how we showcase the effectiveness of any comprehensive digital campaigns we launch for clients. We can track many of your standard channels via one dashboard including, but NOT limited to:
- Google Analytics
- Google Adwords/Display/YouTube
- Bing Ads
- Programmatic Display (Geofencing, Site Retargeting)
- SEO Channels
- Phone Calls (Call Rail)
- Google My Business
Track All Your Phone Calls With ROI Precision
For most companies and organizations, phone calls are the main determining factor for capturing business. Many companies that do receive phone calls do not track the effectiveness of their advertising or which campaigns are translating into phone calls.
Our call tracking combined with our Analytics dashboard allows for us to track calls down to the following:
- Campaign Source (Adwords, Programmatic, Social, SEO, Referrer)
- Keyword Phone Call Tracking
- Phone Call Recording/Length Of Calls
- Ad That Generated The Most Phone Calls
- Which Viewed Ads Translated Into Phone Calls
Let Our Analytics Team Track All Your Conversions & Pre Conversions
Some companies want to measure phone calls or leads. But there is is always a bigger story to tell on all the actions that lead up to real leads, sales, and even foot traffic to your company. Our advanced analytics team can track everything that is critical to you understanding whether your advertising is truly translating into actions and leads.
Whether it was someone who clicked on your ads or simply “viewed” your ads, we an measure attribution back to the following actions on your website and your store:
- Phone Calls
- Critical Page Visits
- Form/Application Submissions
- Searches On Your Website
- Video Plays
- Chat Box Engagements
- Button Clicks
- Email Click Sends/Submissions
- Foot Traffic To Your Store Front
- And Much More….
Analytics & Reporting Pricing Packages
If you are spending any media with Propellant Media, you get up to 4 dashboards you will have access to at no monthly charge. If you choose to leverage our reporting & analytics solutions, but are NOT running any media through Propellant Media, monthly usage and advertiser fees do apply.
- Currently Spending Any Media With Propellant Media
- 4 Digital Channel Integrations (Geofencing, Google Analytics, Etc..)
- Up To 4 Dashboard Views (Google Ads, Facebook, Etc..)
- 24/7 Reporting Access
- Onboarding Dashboard Training Session
- Login URL For Easy Access
- Assumes No Media Spend With Propellant Media
- Up To 7 Dashboards (Google Ads, Analytics, Geofencing, etc..)
- 1 Customized Dashboard
- 2 Dashboard Onboarding Training Sessions
- Scheduled Reports Sent To Your Inbox
- Omnichannel Rollup Dashboard For Multi-Channel Advertising
Track Your Online Visitors Offline
Thanks to our geo fencing technology, we can now track people that were served Ads and then walked in your store.
How Conversion Zones Work
- A virtual geo-fence is traced around an area where the advertiser wants to target customers visiting another physical location (i.e a competitor’s store, a venue, etc.)
- Next, a virtual Conversion Zone is traced around one or more of the advertiser’s locations.
- When customer enters geo-fenced location, they will then be targeted with the advertiser’s ads on their mobile device.
- If that same user goes within the conversion zone, they are added to the pool of tracked users who saw an ad and walked into the conversion zone.
- Learn more about conversion zone tracking technology here.
Watch Live Demo
Our ability to track online AND offline conversions is what sets our team a part from other digital agencies. The ability to track someone who saw your Ad and actually visited your store is powerful. We utilize a slew of data points and conversion metrics that are relevant to your campaign including but not limited to:
- Store Visits
- Natural Store Visits vs Campaign Store Visits
- Website Purchases
- Phone Calls
- Form Submissions
- Website Button Clicks
- Chat Box Engagements
- Traffic Site Increases
- Click Through Rates
- Cost Per Click/Impressions
Analytics and measurement matters to our team. We build custom reports for everyone we engage with. That keeps us honest and ensures we’re held accountable across the multiple campaigns we run for clients.
Analytics Development & Reporting
We dive deep into your business and campaign goals and create the pre-conversions/conversions we want to track via our on your website and via our analytics dashboard.
Site Tag Management
In order to track everything appropriately, we need to place HTML coding on your website for platforms like Google Analytics and Conversion Tracking Pixels.
Before we launch your campaign, we build a dashboard customized to your advertising channels including Google Analytics, Ads, SEO, and social.
We will deliver standard PDF reports or provide an custom login access to you, allowing you to view the your data across all your campaigns.
We will tie all of the conversions we’re tracking back to your organic and advertising channels so you can measure your true ROI.
Granular Analytics Reporting
This is an area we love to talk about. With analytics, we can determine what’s effective and what’s not and turn ineffective campaigns into positive ROI campaigns for our clients. You will receive regularly reports highlighting the most important functions of your campaigns and we will report on everything via one dashboard.
There is an entire story to tell with your advertising. It’s not simply about the phone calls or sales you get. It’s also about the things that leads up to the phone calls and sales you get. Allow our analytics team to integrate all your digital channels and measure all your secondary stage conversions.
“Marketers are expected to spend over 11% of their total budget on analytics.”
“84% of marketers cannot measure and report on the contribution of their programs to the business.”
“Over 75% of B2B businesses lack industry and revenue information for leads in their database.”
It’s clear that analytics matters to companies that need to measure performance. And our analytics team has the tools to track all campaigns we running both online and offline.
Interested, fill out the contact form or call us at 1 (877) 776-7358.